I am excited to be working with a very well-established business based locally seeking to recruit a Treasury Accountant in key role responsible for the delivery of Treasury related financial reporting requirements including preparation of supporting notes to financial statements, covenant tracking and overseeing reporting for the Securitisation Financing Vehicles. You would also be required to support the wider Corporate Finance team and on key projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding of the group treasury facilities and reporting requirements on the securitisation vehicles
• Ownership and control of treasury P&L and balance sheet and oversight over the periodic reporting of debt, derivatives and finance costs
• Financial reporting at a parent, group and subsidiary level including the production of various disclosures and notes to the accounts in relation to borrowings, financial instruments, finance costs and net debt
• Engagement with external auditors and the financial reporting team of the group’s ultimate parent on all matters in relation to borrowings, financial instruments and finance costs, including the production of audit-quality supporting schedules.
• Preparation of key treasury related inputs such as WACC, Probability of default, Loss Given Default and Incremental Borrowing Rates used in the wider corporate team.
You will be ACA Qualified ideally with a practice background. You will possess the ability to create and understand more advanced excel spreadsheets with strong people, team and communication skills and a proactive approach to identifying solutions to problems. You will demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring that outputs are of high quality with a proven track record of consistently delivering on commitments, despite challenging timescales and competing priorities.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.