Senior Treasury Analyst
Hatfield - Home based initially
FTC 6-12 months
• Upload banking statements on daily basis into treasury systems and reconcile.
• Upload all planning transactions in Treasury system to determine liquidity positions.
• Maintain daily liquidity across EMEA, Russia and Australia.
• Monitor and manage the cash pools on a daily basis.
• Confirm all the time deposit, money market and foreign exchange deals.
• Settle daily treasury related transactions using on line banking systems.
• Escalate any payment related queries to bank or internal department.
• Reconcile key balances in Treasury systems to SAP.
• Reconcile all short and long term loan accounts.
• Prepare daily- monthly reports for Treasury Operations.
• Work with Treasury Director EMEA and Treasury Analyst to maintain Treasury systems.
• Assist in rollout of any new treasury or banking related systems.
• Write up working practice documents and SOPs regarding Treasury operations.
• Work with members of Treasury and Finance on continuous process and systems improvements.
Tools and equipment used:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Stravis link (internal consolidation package tool)
• Treasury systems- Bellin and Kyriba
• On line banking platforms
6. Working conditions:
• Home based initially - office based
• Finance departments in EMEA, Russia and Australia.
• Banks and financial institutions.
1. Qualifications and Experience Required.
• Part qualified accountant or similar experience.
• Good knowledge of SAP, online banking platforms and Treasury systems.
• Good knowledge of excel and word.
2. Skills and Aptitude Required
• Proactive approach to solving problems.
• Resilient and able to continually deliver in a demanding environment and manage multiple priorities and delivery requirements within a short timescale.
• Capable of fostering strong working relationships within a large finance team and with cross functional team members.
• Good communication skills both to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
• Able to work under pressure with focus and precision within challenging deadlines.
• Determined approach to driving solutions.