Are you an ambitious, dedicated and strong Warehouse Supervisor with stock control experience? Are you looking to work with one of the North East's leading clothing brands? Are you confident on all IT packages?
REED Procurement & Supply Chain division are delighted to be assisting our valued client based in Northumberland on the appointment of a newly created Warehouse Supervisor & Stock Controller role.
They really are a fantastic company with a brilliant culture who are currently experiencing a rapid period of growth!
- Full-time and permanent
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Based in Northumberland
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 2:00pm - 10:00pm and Fri 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Overtime: Minimum 12 hours a month
- Report into the Warehouse Manager
- Overseeing the accurate and rapid receipt of purchase orders
- Supervising a team of 6 members of staff
- Restocking pick face bins
- Stock counts
- Warehouse reorganisation
- Any other duties as needed
- At least 2 years' experience in Warehouse Supervisor role
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communicator
- High quality leadership skills
- Ambitious and strong in nature
- Able to challenge decisions
- You must be able to drive due to location
Interested? Please apply ASAP to be considered! The business are able to move quickly on the recruitment of this role with interviews taking place w/c Monday 12th October 2020.