Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Work Place Tutor – Construction
Position – Part time, permanent
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – up to £27,663 plus market condition enhancement, pro rata
REED Further Education branch are working in partnership with an Education Group in South Yorkshire striving to be an ‘outstanding’ education and training provider.
The college are looking for an industry professional to assess & support Level 4 Construction apprentices in the workplace.
- After recent mergers they have worked with staff across the organisation to create a new set of values that everyone is committed to.
- They celebrate diversity and are proud to have been recognised as Investors in Diversity for their work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young children.
- They offer a generous local government or teacher pension, 22-29 days annual leave + bank holidays and college closure days, access to several onsite facilities, competitive salaries, free parking at many sites and fantastic career development opportunities.
- Updating and developing student portfolios and carrying out on-site performance reviews.
- Using report writing skills to maintain accurate records of student progress.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- Assessors award
- A level 4 or higher qualification in site management
- IQA award would preferable
- Deliver in classroom HNC and HND in Construction and the Built Environment
- Teaching qualification
- Ideally with background in Site Management, Building Information Mapping
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 5 years’ referencing taken up. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?