Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require an workshop administrator to cover an existing workload within the West Yorkshire Police, based in Wakefield.
This is an interim position initially up until 31st March 2021 with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
Contribute to a smooth throughput of workload for both the Workshop, Collision Repair Centre and Vehicle Preparation Unit, whilst ensuring planned, non-planned, collision repair, vehicle preration and disposal workload is carried out in accordance with policy and service guidelines.
- Provide administration and monitoring of the throughput of approximately 20-40 customer vehicles per day from start to completion.
- Assist with over 2,600 workshop visits for service, over 5,500 repairs and 1,400 collision repair incidents per year.
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the Vehicle preparation process for approximately 300 new and 200 disposal vehicles a year.
- Receive and Liaise with 30 to 35 telephone calls per day on customer requirement handling/satisfaction.
- Handle 15 to 20 customer counter enquiries per day.
- Maintain 1,200 maintenance schedules per year.
Required to be successful in this role:
- Experience of working in a service reception or similar customer focused environment.
- A good working knowledge of and ability to operate a range of computer packages e.g. Microsoft Office.
This role offers a competitive salary of £9.85 PAYE Per Hour or £11.94 Umbrella Per Hour and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.