We are recruiting on behalf of local primary school located in East London.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience working with EYFS/ KS1 or KS2 children?
Are you looking to join a school that is passionate about developing both their staff and students?
If so, we would like to speak to you.
To be eligible for you must:
• Have previous experience working with primary aged children
• Have previous experience working within Education
• Be eligible to work withing the UK
• Be a driven, dedicated, and hard-working individual
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to process one
• Provide two current work base, child related references
• Qualifications are essential and you must hold QTS
You MUST have experience; and a positive attitude to working with children.
Interviews are taking place via telephone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £120 - £190 per day (depending on experience)
Duration – short term/ daily supply, long term supply (Autumn term+) of for the full academic year 2020/21
Interested? Please, apply for immediate consideration.
Please note that due to the fast-approaching start date, we will only be able to respond to you if you meet the required criteria.