I am working with a school based in Carnforth who are looking to appoint a Year 6 Teacher to join them ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively through the curriculum.
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements.
- A clear understanding of age related expectations for children within the Primary phases.
- Know how to use local, national and statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of equal opportunities, multicultural education and inclusion.
- Strong application of IT to enhance children's learning.
- Know the legal requirements, national policy and guidance on the safeguarding of children.
- Evidence of in service professional development.
- Good judgements in observations.
This role is on a long term temporary basis. If you are interested in being considered for this role - Please apply immediately!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.